Skip to main content

Sixty Five Hours by N.R. Walker

Sixty Five Hours
by N.R. Walker





**FREE READ**


Cameron Fletcher and Lucas Hensley are advertising executives who have Sixty Five Hours to pull together the campaign of their careers. 



Sixty Five Hours to get along. Sixty Five Hours to not kill each other. Sixty Five Hours to fall in love.



Disclaimer: This is a re-written fanfiction, available only as a free read. Do not pay to download. 



Also, as stated on my blog, this book has not been professionally edited.




AUTHOR BIO:

N.R. Walker


Who am I? 



Good question...



I am many things; a mother, a wife, a sister, a writer. 



I have pretty, pretty boys who live in my head, who don't let me sleep at night unless I give them life with words. 



I like it when they do dirty, dirty things...but I like it even more when they fall in love.



I used to think having people in my head talking to me was weird, until one day I happened across other writers who told me it was normal. 



I've been writing ever since..
















Cameron and Lucas have 65 hours to come up with an ad campaign for Lurex the biggest lifestyle product company in the world, and by the way they extremely dislike each other. 




Lucas out and proud Texan that tips his imaginary hat to every woman he comes across and has an extreme foot fetish. And Cam hates that shit, Cameron golden child of the owner of Fletcher Advertising, is buried deep in the closet and has an extreme sock fetish. 



Within hours, Lucas breaks down Cameron's walls to the point that he admits he is gay and that he is envious to Lucas in every way. A trip to a gay bar, a bottle of Scotch and Lucas has Cam right where he wants him, the dance floor. They put together an amazing campaign that Wows the head of Marketing Charles McKenna (also gay and in the closet). When Cam "outs" himself to his father its all bets off for Lucas, he knows what he wants and now its time to show Cam what he needs.











Like this wasn't the fucking cutest.story.ever! I absolutely ADORED reading this cute but sexy book. 



Cameron Is my new sock BFF!! I think he has a collection that can almost rival mine!...ALMOST!






You get a man with a sock fetish and a man with a foot fetish, like that's not going to be the most perfect couple in the world?? 







you're probably wondering "Wtf you talking about, sock collection?" 




Sorry, you'll have to read it and find out!!! 


Lightsabers....fucking, lightsabers. 


That is all...





This was a free read from Amazon, but I would GLADLY pay money for it!! It is my first read of N.R.Walker and it is truly brilliant. This author has gained a fan and true believer. 





I Give this book 5 fabulous pair of socks!!











Let’s establish one thing from the very beginning. I love geeks! I adore them! And when a book I read – whether it’s M/M or not – has a geek in it, I’m happy. But when it has two? Be still, my heart!







Lucas Hensley is one of these geeks. He works for a major advertising company. He’s good at it, you see. He’s been requested all the way from Dallas. His ego is pretty big and he owns it. He’s not only smart and arrogant but also gay. And he’s out of the closet.
His so-called nemesis seems to be his boss, Mr. Fletcher’s son, Cameron Fletcher. See, it looks like Cameron doesn’t quite like Lucas and although the latter has no idea why, it’s all good to him. Until his boss and Cameron’s dad puts them together to work on a big project that would benefit the company.

Cameron Fletcher? At first read, he’s the charmer. The ladies love him. They swoon over him, they smile, they flirt with him but he never encourages any of them for more. He’s also hot and confident, but he’s the quiet type. He’s always in his expensive suits, looking the powerful man that he is. But there’s more to Cameron than meets the eye.

Well, first? He’s still in the closet.

Second? He’s a geek too. I mean he has these funny socks! I was always smiling or laughing at the combination he made. But those socks have a pretty deep and insightful meaning.
As the story progresses, the two characters that could not stand to be close to one another are thrown together for that project and as they spend the weekend together, working hard, certain things happen. Sparks fly and things get really hot. There’s this certain scene in a gay club… Oh, or that one in the kitchen!





We get to learn everything that happens and what the characters feel from Lucas’ POV. We see Cameron’s gradual change and him warming to Lucas and let me tell you, Cameron is so sweet!
Really, besides the fact that it’s a free-read, it’s also a great story about two hot and sweet geeks. I give this book four and a half stars. I really would have loved to read at least one scene from Cameron’s POV. Don’t get me wrong, I loved the story as Lucas related it but I don’t know, I’ve cozied up to Cameron. Maybe because he was afraid and ashamed of what he was. Maybe it was his damn socks! Who knows? One thing is for sure. This book, Sixty Five Hours is a must read!




P.S. The ‘lightsaber’ scene made me laugh out loud.  

Comments

  1. Is there a link to this book because I cannot find it on amazon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. i thought i updated the links..it should say "Buy Link" but here you go!! ENJOY
      ~Stephanie

      https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.allromanceebooks.com%2Fproduct-sixtyfivehours-1269660-145.html&h=xAQFyzATH

      Delete
  2. Apparently I am super special tonight.....try this again! I believe it's available on the author's website. I have it saved to my laptop and am pretty sure that's where I got it at. If I'm not mistaken, she has a couple different free reads available for download. Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thought i updated the links..it should say "Buy Link" but here you go!! ENJOY
    ~Stephanie

    https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.allromanceebooks.com%2Fproduct-sixtyfivehours-1269660-145.html&h=xAQFyzATH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Tour, Character Interviews & Giveaway ~ Thick & Thin by Charlie Cochet

Hello, all!  Thank you so much for joining me on another stop of the Thick & Thin blog tour celebrating the release of book 8 in the THIRDS series! 
Since a good part of Thick & Thin deals with the Destructive Delta family, we’re bringing in the team for a series of rapid fire questions. Enjoy!

Coffee or Tea? Dex: Is that a real question? Coffee. All. The. Coffee. All of it. Mine.   Sloane: Coffee.   Ash: Both. What? I can’t drink tea? Bite me.   Cael: Tea. And hot chocolate! Yummy!   Calvin: Both. Hobbs: Coffee.  Rosa: Espresso. None of that watered-down crap.  Letty: Same here. Espresso. 
Favorite food? Dex: Yes. All of it. Except rabbit food, otherwise known as vegetables.   Sloane: Empanadas. They’re my weakness.   Ash: Meat.  Cael: Sushi . Calvin: Anything my mom makes.  Hobbs: Anything Calvin’s mom makes.  Rosa: My dad’s Jibarito – steak sandwich served on plantains instead of bread.   Letty: Croqueta preparada – Cuban steak sandwich with croquets.  
Favorite color(s)?  Dex: Orange. T…

New Release, Review + Giveaway ~ Promises Part 3 by AE Via

Author A.E. Via Title:  Promises Part 3 M/M GAY CONTEMPORARY/ACTION Edited by: Tina Adamski Cover Artist – Jay Aheer PAGE COUNT – 222 Release Date: June 30, 2017



Synopsis A bounty hunter’s partners to lovers’ story. The hunt is on… and he’s the prey.

Bradford (Ford) King was sure he had the rest of his life mapped out. Though he was no longer a SEAL Lieutenant, his brother was home safe and he had a job that still allowed him to satisfy his hunger for hunting bad guys. Life was simple, no distractions or complications – at age forty-six – that’s all Ford wanted. What hedidn’twant was his work partner, sniper/watchman, Dana, giving him s**t all the time.


Dana Cadby had grown up labeled a roughneck from the wrong side of the tracks. He’d fought, scrounged, and survived despite a father that constantly told him he couldn’t. Dana pulled himself up by his own boot straps and made a name for himself in the marksman community. He’d been Duke’s bounty watchman for five years. It was his job to ensure th…

Blog Tour & Giveaway ~ The Soldati Prince by Charlie Cochet

Hello, all! Thank you so much for joining me here today as we celebrate the release of The Soldati Prince, the first book in the Soldati Hearts series! The Soldati Prince is a shifter fantasy novella about an unassuming barista named Riley Murrough who goes from serving lattes to being hunted by demons. If that wasn't bad enough, he's told he's the fated prince of a centuries old tiger-shifter king from another realm. Talk about a tough day.
Surely it must all be a terrible misunderstanding. Khalon King couldn't agree more, and he's determined to get Riley off his hands as quickly as possible. Riley has no intention of being tied to the grumpy king who seems incapable of saying two words to Riley without growling at him. Riley sets out to find the Great Priestess, along with Khalon and a small group of his warriors. They're determined to have her undo what's been done, but first Riley has to live long enough to get there, and without strangling Khalon alon…