Skip to main content

Always by Kindle Alexander Blog tour






Always 
by
Kindle Alexander




Born to a prestigious political family, Avery Adams plays as hard as he works. The gorgeous, charismatic attorney is used to getting what he wants, even the frequent one-night stands that earn him his well-deserved playboy reputation. When some of the most prominent men in politics suggest he run for senate, Avery decides the time has come to follow in his grandfather's footsteps. With a strategy in place and the campaign wheels rolling, Avery is ready to jump on the legislative fast track, full steam ahead. But no amount of planning prepares him for the handsome, uptight restaurateur who might derail his political future.

Easy isn't even in the top thousand words to describe Kane Dalton's life after his father, a devout southern Baptist minister, kicks him out of the family home for questioning his sexual orientation. Despite all the rotten tomatoes life throws his way, Kane makes something of himself. Between owning a thriving upscale Italian restaurant in the heart of downtown Minneapolis and managing his long-term boyfriend, his plate is full. He struggles to get past the teachings of his childhood to fully accept his sexuality and rid himself of the doubts brought on by his religious upbringing. The last thing he needs is the yummy, sophisticated, blond-haired distraction sitting at table thirty-four.


Best Selling Author Kindle Alexander is an innovative writer, and a genre-crosser who writes classic fantasy, romance, suspense, and erotica in both the male/male and male/female genres. It's always a surprise to see what's coming next!
I live in the suburbs of Dallas where it's true, the only thing bigger than an over active imagination, may be women's hair!
Usually, I try for funny. Humor is a major part of my life - I love to laugh, and it seems to be the thing I do in most situations - regardless of the situation, but jokes are a tricky deal... I don't want to offend anyone and jokes tend to offend. So instead I'm going to tell you about Kindle.
I tragically lost my sixteen year old daughter to a drunk driver. She had just been at home, it was early in the night and I heard the accident happen. I'll never forget that moment. The sirens were immediate and something inside me just knew. I left my house, drove straight to the accident on nothing more than instinct. I got to be there when my little girl died - weirdly, I consider that a true gift from above. She didn't have to be alone.
That time in my life was terrible. It's everything you think it would be times about a billion. I love that kid. I loved being her mother and I loved watching her grow into this incredibly beautiful person, both inside and out. She was such a gift to me. To have it all ripped away so suddenly broke me.
Her name was Kindle. Honest to goodness - it was her name and she died a few weeks before Amazon released their brand new Kindle ereader. She had no idea it was coming out and she would have finally gotten her name on something! Try finding a ruler with the name Kindle on it.. It never happened.

Through the course of that crippling event I was lucky enough to begin to write with a dear friend in the fan fiction world of Facebook. She got me through those dark days with her unwavering support and friendship. There wasn't a time she wasn't there for me. Sometimes together and sometimes by myself, we built a world where Kindle lives and stands for peace, love and harmony. It's its own kind of support group. I know without question I wouldn't be here today without her.

Find out more by visiting www.kindlealexander.com or email me at kindle@kindlealexander.com







Reviews 



  Two words:  PURE ROMANCE....that is the only way to describe this book.  I mean romance in the purest form available.  After reading The Current Between Us and Texas Pride, Kindle has become an instant auto-buy for me.  I don't read the synopsis, I don't care what she writes about, she is going to chew me up, swirl me around, spit me out and then repeat.


  
This story touched me in so many ways, it shows that there are people willing to put aside their dreams and stand on their convictions.  That one person is willing to love another so deeply, even when it takes years to break down all their "perceived faults" and rebuild with a solid foundation that will hold through the test of time.  I did not devour this book in one sitting, it has taken me multiple sittings.  Savoring everything that she had written and letting in sink in little by little, to get the total effect. 




Kane and Avery are by far the easiest to love couple that I've ever had the pleasure of reading.  Avery's devotion and love for Kane is simply inspiring and a true gift.  He will make you smile, he will make laugh, he will MAKE cry your fucking eyes out; and he will have you cheering him on to the winner's circle.  The story spans 40 years, it doesn't take you on a emotional roller coaster, but on a hang gliding experience.  Kindle sets the stage and just glides you through with her outstanding storytelling and amazing characters.  
So if you’re looking for Pure Romance, this book is just waiting for you, experience the love story that is Kane Dalton and Avery Adams.





This book gave me all the emotions. Within the first 2% i was crying. Then as i went further into the book i had to stop and reminisce about events that happened throughout my childhood. This book also raised tons of questions. I had to keep stopping and talk it through with my reading buddy. It's one of those read slow and steady need to savor it, type of books. 


 In the last 30% there with a nice flow of tears, the last 10% , UGLY CRY! I'm talking, i -need -cucumbers -on -my -puffy- eyes- cuz- i -am- going- to -be -a- hot -mess -in -the- morning- for -work, UGLY! Only to be followed up by the ultimate HEA.

This book is seriously the sweetest, saddest, sweetest (i know i am repeating myself) book I've read. Avery is just down right perfect and Kane, i just want to hug him! These two were just meant for each other, true soul-mates.


Once i got done reading i thought to myself, "How did she write this, knowing what was coming?". Of course i had to ask the author how she was able to see the keys!!! :)

If you want a true love story, this book is definitely for you!





         Goodreads             














**Scavenger Hunt Rules :  US only Please**


**Each day during the tour 1 blog per day will post a picture somehow related to Always by Kindle Alexander somewhere in their blog tour.  Your job is to visit each blog everyday and collect those pictures.  There will be 2 prizes that will be given away to the winners that successfully tell me each day the blog and picture that they found.  1 will win an Gift Basket filled with everything Italian Goodies.  The other prize is a (shhhhhhhh) Naughty Gift Basket.  There is a BONUS question and the prize is a custom made Kindle Alexander Rubicks Cube. 


Question:  What is the reason behind picking the Rubick’s Cube as a graphic and bonus prize in the Scavenger Hunt?



         Follow the Tour         

 

Hosted by










Comments

  1. You get it! You got the book! And I love the GIF's. They fit perfectly. And your banner is clench worthy. My phantom wee wee really kicked in - super hot. THANK YOU for the love in your reviews. Thank you for understanding this book. YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Tour, Character Interviews & Giveaway ~ Thick & Thin by Charlie Cochet

Hello, all!  Thank you so much for joining me on another stop of the Thick & Thin blog tour celebrating the release of book 8 in the THIRDS series! 
Since a good part of Thick & Thin deals with the Destructive Delta family, we’re bringing in the team for a series of rapid fire questions. Enjoy!

Coffee or Tea? Dex: Is that a real question? Coffee. All. The. Coffee. All of it. Mine.   Sloane: Coffee.   Ash: Both. What? I can’t drink tea? Bite me.   Cael: Tea. And hot chocolate! Yummy!   Calvin: Both. Hobbs: Coffee.  Rosa: Espresso. None of that watered-down crap.  Letty: Same here. Espresso. 
Favorite food? Dex: Yes. All of it. Except rabbit food, otherwise known as vegetables.   Sloane: Empanadas. They’re my weakness.   Ash: Meat.  Cael: Sushi . Calvin: Anything my mom makes.  Hobbs: Anything Calvin’s mom makes.  Rosa: My dad’s Jibarito – steak sandwich served on plantains instead of bread.   Letty: Croqueta preparada – Cuban steak sandwich with croquets.  
Favorite color(s)?  Dex: Orange. T…

New Release, Review + Giveaway ~ Promises Part 3 by AE Via

Author A.E. Via Title:  Promises Part 3 M/M GAY CONTEMPORARY/ACTION Edited by: Tina Adamski Cover Artist – Jay Aheer PAGE COUNT – 222 Release Date: June 30, 2017



Synopsis A bounty hunter’s partners to lovers’ story. The hunt is on… and he’s the prey.

Bradford (Ford) King was sure he had the rest of his life mapped out. Though he was no longer a SEAL Lieutenant, his brother was home safe and he had a job that still allowed him to satisfy his hunger for hunting bad guys. Life was simple, no distractions or complications – at age forty-six – that’s all Ford wanted. What hedidn’twant was his work partner, sniper/watchman, Dana, giving him s**t all the time.


Dana Cadby had grown up labeled a roughneck from the wrong side of the tracks. He’d fought, scrounged, and survived despite a father that constantly told him he couldn’t. Dana pulled himself up by his own boot straps and made a name for himself in the marksman community. He’d been Duke’s bounty watchman for five years. It was his job to ensure th…

Release Day Blitz & Giveaway ~ Deep Edge by RJ Scott

Buy Links:Amazon US | Amazon UK | KOBO | Barnes & Noble | Smashwords 
Length: 52,000 words approx.
Cover Design:Meredith Russell
Harrisburg Railers Series
Book #1 - Changing Lines - Amazon US | Amazon UK Book #2 - First Season - Amazon US | Amazon UK
Blurb
One man’s passion, another man’s lies. Can love fix even the darkest of hearts?

Trent Hanson is a figure skating phenom adored by millions around the world. His whole life has been dedicated to the sport he loves even when the sport - and his own family - have turned against him. From the playground to the Olympics to his parent’s living room, Trent has fought against bullies and homophobes to be the out and proud gay man he is. But the constant fighting has left Trent tired, lonely, and skittish. All those fears will have to be shelved though when he’s hired to spend the summer working with the Harrisburg Railers ice hockey team. Who would have guessed that the man fate has decided to pair him off with is Dieter Lehmann, all-around sex…