Follow by Email

Sunday, September 28, 2014

BLOG TOUR~ Full Disclosure by Kindle Alexander

Synopsis
Deputy United States Marshal Mitch Knox apprehends fugitives for a living. His calm, cool, collected attitude and devastatingly handsome good looks earn him a well-deserved bad boy reputation, both in the field and out. While away on an assignment, he blows off some steam at a notorious Dallas nightclub. Solving the case that has plagued him for months takes a sudden backseat to finding out all there is to know about the gorgeous, shy blond sitting alone at the bar.

Texas State Trooper Cody Turner is moving up the ranks, well on his way to his dream of being a Texas Ranger. While on a two-week mandatory vacation, he plans to relax and help out on his family’s farm. Mitch is the last distraction Cody needs, but the tatted up temptation that walks into the bar and steals his baseball cap is too hard to ignore.

As Mitch’s case gains nationwide attention, how will he convince the sexy state trooper that giving him a chance won’t jeopardize his life’s plan...especially when the evil he’s tracking brings the hate directly to his doorstep, threatening more than just their careers.

Buy Now




 

MeetTheAuthor
Best Selling Author Kindle Alexander is an innovative writer, and a genre-crosser who writes classic fantasy, romance, suspense, and erotica in both the male/male and male/female genres. It's always a surprise to see what's coming next!

I live in the suburbs of Dallas where it's true, the only thing bigger than an over active imagination, may be women's hair!

Usually, I try for funny. Humor is a major part of my life - I love to laugh, and it seems to be the thing I do in most situations - regardless of the situation, but jokes are a tricky deal... I don't want to offend anyone and jokes tend to offend. So instead I'm going to tell you about Kindle.

I tragically lost my sixteen year old daughter to a drunk driver. She had just been at home, it was early in the night and I heard the accident happen. I'll never forget that moment. The sirens were immediate and something inside me just knew. I left my house, drove straight to the accident on nothing more than instinct. I got to be there when my little girl died - weirdly, I consider that a true gift from above. She didn't have to be alone.

That time in my life was terrible. It's everything you think it would be times about a billion. I love that kid. I loved being her mother and I loved watching her grow into this incredibly beautiful person, both inside and out. She was such a gift to me. To have it all ripped away so suddenly broke me.

Her name was Kindle. Honest to goodness - it was her name and she died a few weeks before Amazon released their brand new Kindle ereader. She had no idea it was coming out and she would have finally gotten her name on something! Try finding a ruler with the name Kindle on it.. It never happened.

Through the course of that crippling event I was lucky enough to begin to write with a dear friend in the fan fiction world of Facebook. She got me through those dark days with her unwavering support and friendship. There wasn't a time she wasn't there for me. Sometimes together and sometimes by myself, we built a world where Kindle lives and stands for peace, love and harmony. It's its own kind of support group. I know without question I wouldn't be here today without her.

Find out more by visiting www.kindlealexander.com or email me at kindle@kindlealexander.com





Buy Now





















((Given as an ARC for my honest review))




She shoots, she scores (AGAIN)!!!! When we left off in Double Full, we found that there was more mystery and murder to come.  We have US Deputy Marshal Mitch Knox working on his personal time trying to find this killer.  Nothing rocks the boat until potitics become involved,  when a Senators son is kidnapped and left for dead, the FbI calls in Mitch.  Arriving in Dallas we get more of that lusicious couple Colt & Jace.  


“The only meat Colt got was the big fat cut of prime beef Jace slipped him every night, lucky guy.”

When Colt & Jace take Mitch out clubbing we found blonde hair~baseball cap wearing~Trooper Cody Turner;  Our man Mitch sets out to pull Cody into his web!  Cody has one goal in life, to be become a Texas Ranger,  and as his life evolves, he is achieving his goals, but a US Marshal never factored into his agenda.  But reaches out, pulls at Cody’s soul, allows himself to experience new things...Skype SEXXXXX!

photo.JPG


Mitch has to be the strongest character Kindle has written to date IMO.  I loved everything about US Deputy Marshal Mitch Knox.  Kindle has the ability to write very memorable characters, and the little peek we received to Mitch in Double Full only had me drooling for more.

“Good then I’ll be your first.  I’m going to pop your online cherry”


So far this series has lead us on quite a mysterious journey,  so looking forward to getting a longer look at one Kreed Sin….LOL

I give this book 5 out of 5 cover licking stars

{Was given this book for my honest opinion}





Hoo boy! I'll start with how this was my first Kindle Alexander book, so Cody & Mitch popped my KA cherry, heh!

Now, I'm going to continue with how much I really, really liked it. I loved it!

I went in blind, with only the encouragement of a very good friend that read it a few days ago and couldn't stop talking about it! So, being in a book funk, I decided I needed some M/M lovin' and when my friend said I'd love it, I went with it. And I'm not sorry.

I loved Mitch. He's badass, funny and fearless. He's not one to want to settle down, until he sees two friends that are very much in love and realizes he does, actually, want that. A night out of fun gets him more than he bargained for. That is a big blond trooper by the name of Cody Turner.

I'm a sucker for big blond guys. Another factor that swayed me into reading it now. 

I was in love with them both, but then came a badass by the name Kreed Sinacola and well, he stole the show.

And I cannot wait for the next book! Oh and there's this geek too, Aaron. 

So yeah, I'm a firm Kindle Alexander believer. I've read other M/M books and while I liked most of them, I only loved a select few. Not all the guys became favorites. Well, Kreed is a fave, along with Mitch & Cody. 

5 stars. 





***Copy given by author in exchange of honest review***


HOSTED BY:
EJ Button

13 comments:

  1. I woke this morning too early, tired with a pounding headache, I come read this and it's magically all gone! I love these reviews! THANK YOU so much. Mitch was hard to write, he kept changing his story. I'm so glad you guys liked both of them. YAY! GROUP HUG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY Ty so much for the great reviews and teasers and for all your support for kindle Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww .. loved the review and the extras <3
    Thanks for hosting Kindle & the awesome boys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great reviews. I don't know which I like better Cody and Mitch's bucket list or their turn ons . Thank you for hosting Kindle today

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this page, this is possibly the best I've seen on the tour. Thank you for hosting and sharing your awesome review and all the extra info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kindle, so glad we could make your day better!! <3 (((HUGS)))

    Thank you everyone, we really enjoyed doing this and glad you like it too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing review and thank you for hosting the blog tour for Kindle! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do so Love Kindle's books and Cody & Mitch in FD are Hot--thx for the tour

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a FABULOUS review!! It was so fun to read!! Loved the extras!!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay this was a fantastic blog stop! Thank you for hosting Kindle! I love her talent. I really enjoyed the Bucket Lists, Turn on's and off's for Mitch and Cody! So inspired! Thank you for sharing Full Disclosure, I hope everyone reads this book and sees how wonderful Kindle is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally awesome blog....loved all the reviews, the bios, turn ons, turn offs, teasers.....just amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete