Author Name: Jessie G. Books
Book Name: Talk Dirty to Me
Series: Devils Pride MC Book: Two
Series must be read in order
Release Date: Mid-March (around March 15, 2016)
As a secret agent for the DEA, Snake’s gone deep into Devils Pride MC with the hope of bringing down the head of Miami’s lucrative drug trade and finds himself saddled with the club’s volatile and secretive SA instead. Unfortunately, after years as partners doing shit neither of them wanted to do for reasons neither of them felt comfortable sharing, Snake considers Trick his best friend. Now he’ll do anything to repair the damage his own necessary lies did to their friendship because, while Trick may have walked away from the MC, Snake needs someone he trusts to have his back.
Meanwhile, Snake’s contact at the DEA has him tied up in knots. The sexy voice and inappropriate comments have him walking around with a permanent set of blue balls. Life undercover is lonely and he lives for every phone call, but his own personal Deep Throat is skittish about committing to a date once Snake returns to headquarters. As far as Snake’s concerned, they only have one shot to build something together and he’s not willing to waste it.
Greg knows he’s not Snake’s type, or anyone’s for that matter. Former love interests called him plain, chubby, and boring. More comfortable in his tech cave than with people, he’s a grade A nerd who isn’t exactly GQ material. Normally he would never be brave enough to flirt with anyone—much less the very hot and very dangerous ginger who’d been starring in his nightly fantasies—but Snake needed something to keep him from getting lost undercover. What started out as a helping hand quickly became an integral part of their relationship—if one could call a five year phone conversation a relationship—and Greg is terrified that once Snake’s sees the wizard behind the curtain, he’ll lose the only man he’s ever loved.
Now the DEA has called Snake home to plan the next stage of the mission, leaving Greg no more places to hide. When fantasy and reality collide, will it be everything Snake hopes for or everything Greg fears? The trick will be staying alive long enough to figure out the answer.
Pages or Words: 78,000 words
Categories: Bisexual, Contemporary, Erotica, M/M Romance, Mystery, Romance (Please note: Snake’s bisexuality is only mentioned. It is not gone into.)
Pages or Words: 78,000 words Categories: Bisexual, Contemporary, Erotica, M/M Romance, Mystery, Romance (Please note: Snake’s bisexuality is only mentioned. It is not gone into.)
“That sexy voice and those incredible brains are a potent combination.” There was a sigh and a muffled groan, reminding Greg why they were talking at close to three in the morning. “Lucky for you, my ego’s big enough to handle the challenge.”
“Your ego or your dick?” Just saying it made his mouth water and he’d give anything to see it, touch it, taste it...
“Damn, Sunshine, you gonna groan like that when I’m shoving my big ego down your throat?” The rough dirty talk was more like the Gene he knew and loved.
Yeah, as hopeless as it was, there was no other word for the feelings that ran deep and true inside him. And it was hopeless. While not conventionally handsome, Gene was everything he could ever want in a man—tall, strong, rugged, smart, and deadly—and damn him for being a ginger to boot. The type of man who had no trouble finding a willing body to fuck. The type of man who would never look twice at an out of shape, curly-haired, glasses-wearing geek. But that was his secret and as long as Gene didn’t know exactly what he looked like, he was able to hold on to the fantasy for a little while longer.
“You know I will.” He was groaning again just thinking about getting his lips anywhere near Gene’s body. “I can feel you fisting my hair, holding me still while you make me take every inch.”
“Fuck yeah, I’d grab two fistfuls and fuck that dirty mouth the way it deserves,” Gene promised. “You want that, don’t you, Sunshine? To be manhandled until your throat is raw and your lips are swollen.”
Greg fisted his own aching cock, dragging his palm from balls to tip. What he wouldn’t give for that just once. “More than anything.”
“My dirty little Valentine.” Gene’s voice was ragged and full of satisfaction. “Get your toy, dirty boy, I’m dying to pound that tight ass until you’re screaming my name.”
There was no embarrassment as he reached for the long, thick vibrating dildo he’d already prepared in anticipation of this phone call. He wanted Gene too much to allow embarrassment to stop him from experiencing whatever he could with the man. “Tell me...tell me how you want me. On my back? On my knees?”
“On your back so I can see your face,” Gene purred and Greg felt his heart skip another beat. His dirtiest fantasies had nothing on phone sex with Gene. The real thing would probably kill him.
Buy the book:
Buy Talk Dirty to Me on Amazon - http://amzn.to/1UQMrjw
Buy Talk Dirty to Me on All Romance eBooks - http://bit.ly/1OZ215k
Buy Talk Dirty to Me on Barnes & Noble - http://bit.ly/1M6fmZC
Buy Talk Dirty to Me on KOBO - http://bit.ly/24PpVfj
Add Talk Dirty to Me to Goodreads - http://bit.ly/1M6lFw8
Meet the author:
Like many readers, the dream of being a writer has been with me a long time. After three decades of trying, I'd begun to doubt. Thanks to social media, I followed my favorite authors hoping to glean some words of wisdom as I pounded out half-formed ideas with alarming regularity. Two repetitive themes emerged: to be a great writer you must read a lot and your butt must be in the chair every day like it's a job. The more you write, the easier it will be to write and the better you will be at writing. I took that advice to heart and write every day. With three series in the works and a full schedule of releases planned for the next two years, it's been amazing to have made this dream my reality. I am a firm believer in marriage equality, love at first sight, power dynamics, and happily ever after. I'm a lover of strong secondary characters, and series filled with families—biological or chosen. All are themes you'll find throughout my books.
Today we're very lucky to be interviewing Jessie G author of Talk Dirty to Me. Hi Jessie, thank you for agreeing to this interview.
Thank you so much for hosting me and my boys J
1) Talk to us about your characters in this book. What makes them unique? I don’t know that they are unique. A badass and a nerd, it’s been done. Biker books, also done. Drug dealers, so clichéd. Their story and the way I’ve combined those plot points is where I have any hope of being unique, but the best I can hope for is to create characters and a story line that readers can fall in love with. We all have our go-to tropes, so I’m hoping to appeal to readers who love when opposites attract in a biker book with law enforcement angles. Or love one of those and are willing to give the others a try. Or just want something completely outside their comfort zone. Yeah, I’m trying to appeal to everyone while writing something I love.
2) What was one of the most surprising things you learned in getting your book from start to publish? That writing is only half the battle. The most important half, yes, but the business of being writer can’t be ignored. Editing, cover art, self-promotion, brand building, taxes…the list of other things involved can be mind boggling. Yet, if you want to actually make a living as a writer, you can’t do one without doing the other.
3) Have you ever gone to a convention? Yes, I have. My first was RainbowCon in Tampa, followed a few days later by RWA. This year I’ll be going to RT in Vegas, as well as three other events. I like the networking aspect—meeting other authors, taking informative workshops, and talking to people in industry-adjacent positions, but meeting the readers is the real reward. They are very passionate about books and are eager to talk about what they love and what they hate. Writers are just readers who help keep the supply going, and we want to talk about those very same things too.
4) Would you like to be a full-time writer? I was able to make that dream a reality in January when I closed my web design business. It’s tight at times, but we’re a two income household and my husband is very supportive.
5) Design the ultimate pizza. Mushroom, onions and sweet sausage, light on the red sauce and heavy on the cheese
Where to find the author:
Google +: google.com/+Jessiegbooksmm
Tumblr (NSFW 18+): http://jessiegbooks.tumblr.com/
Author Pages: Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/author/jessieg
All Romance eBooks: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/storeSearch.html?searchBy=author&qString=Jessie+G.
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/jessiegbooks
Publisher: Jessie G. Books Inc.
Cover Artist: Andrew Reyna, Dynamic Craft Studios
Tour Dates & Stops:
21-Mar: Alpha Book Club
23-Mar: V's Reads
25-Mar: The Dark Arts
28-Mar: Oh My Shelves
4-Apr: Full Moon Dreaming, Outrageous Heroes, Mikky's World of Books, Nephy Hart, Elisa - My Reviews and Ramblings, Book Lovers 4Ever. Scattered Thoughts & Rogue Words, Up All Night, Read All Day
11-Apr: A.M. Leibowitz
15-Apr: Bonkers About Books
18-Apr: Kirsty Loves Books
20-Apr: Cathy Brockman Romances
27-Apr: Prism Book Alliance
4-May: Book Reviews and More by Kathy, Inked Rainbow Reads, Hearts on Fire, Making It Happen, Because Two Men Are Better Than One