Skip to main content

¸¸.•*¨*•BLOG TOUR¸¸.•*¨*•Here Comes Trouble by A.E. Via


Title: Here Comes Trouble
Author: A. E. Via
Publication: 11/28/2014 by Via Starr Wings Publishing
Genre:Gay/Erotic/Fiction

Detectives Mark Ruxsberg and Chris Green are very good at their jobs. Being the enforcers for God and Day's notorious Atlanta PD Narcotics Task Force causes the crazy duo to get into more trouble than they can often get out of. The pair never misses out on an opportunity to drive their Lieutenants crazy with their dangerous, reckless, and costly stunts, landing them in the hot seat in front God... often.


Ruxs and Green love their jobs and they don't mind the very demanding schedule that leaves them little time for socializing or dating. It was fine with them, they enjoyed hanging out with each other anyway. 

However, most of the men in their close circle of friends and colleagues are pairing off and settling down. God has Day, Ro has Johnson, and their Sergeant Syn has Furious. 

For the past several years, Ruxs has only sought out the advice and company of one person, his partner and best friend Green, and vice versa. Both of these alpha males are presumed straight, but neither can deny the heat that's building in their once 'just friends' relationship.











Boom, baby! Third part, still as good, still going strong.


I've been with these characters from the very beginning of their journey, and it's been one awesome journey.



God and Day are still badass. 'Nuff said. Syn's in it, Furi is mentioned. But the focus is on Green and Ruxs - it is their story, after all - but for me, the show was stolen by two other characters. I'm not saying who, you'll have to read and see. Thing is, I CANNOT wait to get my hands on that story. It had me swooning and melting from only a few scenes. Suffice it to say, I completely forgot about that hot son of a gun and it's good to have him back.



Now, this story was good, great even but still, I feel that neither book 2 nor this were as good as the first. This is, of course, my opinion. Still 4 1/2 stars, even though there wasn't any real major climax. There was one, yes, but it didn't pack the kind of punch I was expecting.



But still, the feels, the hot scenes - hoo boy - and the funny ones - not to mention Junior, my new fave coming back - made it a very good book I'd recommend to anyone. 



***Copy given by author in exchange of honest review**




I just got done and I'm feeling kind of swoony over a certain Southern Gentleman. *Googly eyes*


In the year that I have started reading A.E.'s books, she is one of my main go-to's, proving again and again why she remains high on my list. 



She writes an alpha male like no ones business, but underneath all the Alpha, there is personality! They aren't just big brutes walking around slinging their weight. They have humor, hearts, and soul. 



This book is about Greene and Rouxs, God and Day's "enforcers". It seems they like to run around the city and bang shit up, but, when they got a job to do, they get it done with whatever means they have to do it. Serious about their jobs and their partnership... and later on, about their love. 

" If he doesn't agree to date me, I'll simply veto his decision "



We get to see quite a bit of God and Day, thank goodness!! I miss them so much. God is just so dark and yummy and Day is so easy and HILARIOUS!! 

" Save it Ruxs. You got more bite marks on your neck than Edward gave Bella"
I think I almost peed my pants there!! It was so very Day, and the after conversation made it even better!



Green and Rouxs dynamic is off the charts hot, and when they add in Curtis, the boy they took under their wing during book 1, it is just the sweetest thing I've ever seen. It is like " good cop, bad cop", and such an amazing, and humorous, balance. 



Curtis, 17 year old blonde hair blue eyed angel, comes to know these fellas very well and even becomes quite a star in this book. He absolutely broke my heart! but a certain athlete comes in to make it all better *swoon*. I definitely smell another book, and I am oh so anticipating it. I'll be over here at the computer, biting my nails, impatiently waiting. 



So all in all, lots of alphas, suspense, drama, smoking hot scenes (surveillance scene, nuff said) and some of the sweetest caring partners I've ever read. 



AE gets a 5 cinnamon rolls from me for this work of sexy art ;)


Lights, Camera…..Action!  I get this same feeling every time a open a new Ae Via novel.  I’ve come to love anything that she writes,  badass HAWT alpha men that at times can be real smartass’.  
With this being the 3rd book in the Nothing Special series, I expected to get a little of main characters from the previous two books.  Boy was I wrong,  we were slapped happy with God, Day, Syn and just a touch of Furi mixed in
I loved the action scenes and especially the wise ass scene (Everyone is a comedian).  


But IMO Curtis stole the show,  I loved Curtis HARD!!!!  

Such a great character that creeped up on us from out of the blue.  Every scene I was mesmorized by his Sahweetness!!!!  This story had a different feel to it than the last books,  and I think this worked out just perfectly for this story,  really hated to see it end.  Hoping we get more Gen and Curtis in future books

I was given this book for my honest review

I give Here Comes Trouble 5 + stars!






About the Author





 A.E. Via is still a fairly new author in the beautiful gay erotic genre. Her writing embodies everything from spicy to scandalous. Her stories often include intriguing edges and twists that take readers to new, thought-provoking depths.


When she's not clicking away at her laptop, she devotes herself to her family--a husband and four children, her two pets, a Maltese dog and her white Siamese cat, ELynn, named after the late, great gay romance author E. Lynn Harris.


While she has just released her fifth novel, she has plenty more to come. So stalk her - she loves that - because the male on male action is just heating up!


Go to A.E. Via's official website http://authoraevia.com for more detailed information on how to contact her, follow her, or a sneak peak on upcoming work, free reads, and where she'll appear next.

Stalk the Author



Purchase the Book




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Tour, Character Interviews & Giveaway ~ Thick & Thin by Charlie Cochet

Hello, all!  Thank you so much for joining me on another stop of the Thick & Thin blog tour celebrating the release of book 8 in the THIRDS series! 
Since a good part of Thick & Thin deals with the Destructive Delta family, we’re bringing in the team for a series of rapid fire questions. Enjoy!

Coffee or Tea? Dex: Is that a real question? Coffee. All. The. Coffee. All of it. Mine.   Sloane: Coffee.   Ash: Both. What? I can’t drink tea? Bite me.   Cael: Tea. And hot chocolate! Yummy!   Calvin: Both. Hobbs: Coffee.  Rosa: Espresso. None of that watered-down crap.  Letty: Same here. Espresso. 
Favorite food? Dex: Yes. All of it. Except rabbit food, otherwise known as vegetables.   Sloane: Empanadas. They’re my weakness.   Ash: Meat.  Cael: Sushi . Calvin: Anything my mom makes.  Hobbs: Anything Calvin’s mom makes.  Rosa: My dad’s Jibarito – steak sandwich served on plantains instead of bread.   Letty: Croqueta preparada – Cuban steak sandwich with croquets.  
Favorite color(s)?  Dex: Orange. T…

New Release, Review + Giveaway ~ Promises Part 3 by AE Via

Author A.E. Via Title:  Promises Part 3 M/M GAY CONTEMPORARY/ACTION Edited by: Tina Adamski Cover Artist – Jay Aheer PAGE COUNT – 222 Release Date: June 30, 2017



Synopsis A bounty hunter’s partners to lovers’ story. The hunt is on… and he’s the prey.

Bradford (Ford) King was sure he had the rest of his life mapped out. Though he was no longer a SEAL Lieutenant, his brother was home safe and he had a job that still allowed him to satisfy his hunger for hunting bad guys. Life was simple, no distractions or complications – at age forty-six – that’s all Ford wanted. What hedidn’twant was his work partner, sniper/watchman, Dana, giving him s**t all the time.


Dana Cadby had grown up labeled a roughneck from the wrong side of the tracks. He’d fought, scrounged, and survived despite a father that constantly told him he couldn’t. Dana pulled himself up by his own boot straps and made a name for himself in the marksman community. He’d been Duke’s bounty watchman for five years. It was his job to ensure th…

Release Day Blitz & Giveaway ~ Deep Edge by RJ Scott

Buy Links:Amazon US | Amazon UK | KOBO | Barnes & Noble | Smashwords 
Length: 52,000 words approx.
Cover Design:Meredith Russell
Harrisburg Railers Series
Book #1 - Changing Lines - Amazon US | Amazon UK Book #2 - First Season - Amazon US | Amazon UK
Blurb
One man’s passion, another man’s lies. Can love fix even the darkest of hearts?

Trent Hanson is a figure skating phenom adored by millions around the world. His whole life has been dedicated to the sport he loves even when the sport - and his own family - have turned against him. From the playground to the Olympics to his parent’s living room, Trent has fought against bullies and homophobes to be the out and proud gay man he is. But the constant fighting has left Trent tired, lonely, and skittish. All those fears will have to be shelved though when he’s hired to spend the summer working with the Harrisburg Railers ice hockey team. Who would have guessed that the man fate has decided to pair him off with is Dieter Lehmann, all-around sex…